As a form of environmental quality assessment in short -term basis and to report periodically Authority (Department of Environmental Protection , Department of Natural Resources) . Assessing the quality of the environment here means evaluating an overview on waste generation sources such as waste water , air exhaust and solid waste (including domestic solid waste , industrial waste and hazardous waste) . Evaluation forms sample by measuring air exhaust, wastewater, solid waste calculated and lookup generate pollution levels prescribed by the state .
2. Who have to have Environmental monitoring report periodically?
– All Manufacturing companies, factories (large and small)
– Hotels , motels ;
– Accommodation ( 10 rooms or more ) ;
– Hospitals and clinics ;
– School ;
– Restaurants (large and small)
– Buildings ;
– Constructions ;
– Industrial Park ;
– Residential ;
– Trade Center ;
– Supermarket .
3. Who approve Environmental monitoring report periodically?
– For enterprises who have (decision approving the environmental impact assessment or decision approving the environmental protection plan details) submitted to the Department of Natural Resources – Environmental Protection Department .
– For enterprises who have (decision approving the environmental protection commitment or decision approving the environmental protection scheme simple) submitted to the Department of Natural Resources.
– For enterprises who located in industrial parks or high- tech zone may submit 01 the report to the management board (optional) .
4. Pursuant to perform :
– Dispatch No. 3105/TNMT-QLMT dated 18/04/2008 of HCM City Department of Natural Resources .
– Dispatch No. 4228/CCBVMT-KS accompanying Decision No. 63/2012/QĐ-UBND dated 12.18.2012 of Binh Duong Province .
– Decree 179/2013/ND-CP dated 11/14/2013 of the Government on sanctioning of administrative violations in the field of environmental protection .
5. Implementation period :
Based on Commitment section (Chapter 4) in the report on environmental impact assessment or environmental protection plan or commitment to protect the environment in which each enterprise make environmental monitoring report with different time. However, for those companies that have not any document related to environment, the applied time as follows :
– Ho Chi Minh City and the nearby provinces: 6 months / time .
The deadline for submission of environmental monitoring report for the first 6 months : 15 / 07
The deadline for submission of environmental monitoring report for the last 6 months : 15 / 01 of next year .
Normally the enterprise to make EIA (ĐTM): Quarterly: 4 times / year
- Binh Duong provine:
Measurement and analysis of wastewater samples, air exhaust: 3 months / time.
Prepare environmental monitoring reports periodically: 1 year / time. (in the first quarter of next year)
6. How to make Environmental monitoring report periodically?
- Survey and preliminary assessment of the facility ;
– Based on production technology and assessment of pollution arising such as waste water , air exhaust, solid waste, hazardous waste ;
– A detailed assessment of each source of pollution and waste generated by each source .
– Measurement and analysis of wastewater samples, air exhaust follow standards in Vietnam, Vilas certified .
– Based on the regulation of waste water , air exhaust of State, analyzing assessment results in actual basis, for the purpose of determining the quality of the existing environment .
– Provide measures to reduce pollution at the current facility, and the solutions to reduce pollution in the future (if any)
– Submission to Authority .
7 . The number of air exhaust sample, waste water sample should be measured:
Similar to the execution time of environmental monitoring report periodically, based on commitments to Environmental Projects (Chapter 4) in the report on environmental impact assessment or environmental protection plan or commitment to protect the environment in which each the number of enterprises with different sample measurement. However, for those companies that have not any documents regarding the above yet, the number of samples to the surveys or estimates based on preliminary information.
8 . Details of making the environmental monitoring report periodically from 2014 in Binh Duong province :
For the manufacturing establishments, trading companies and service companies located in or outside the industrial park/complex :
In order to more closely control the environmental situation in Binh Duong, there is new the environmental monitoring report form for each enterprises in Binh Duong. According to the dispatch No 4228/CCBVMT-KS and the Decision No. 63/2012/QD-UBND dated 12.18.2012 of Binh Duong province, all enterprises will apply new process as follows :
+ Ambient Monitoring : monitor pollution parameters specific regulation Vietnam’s current 06 -month frequency / time .
+ Waste monitoring: monitoring, measuring waste facility in accordance with current regulations Vietnam with frequency of 03 months / time .
The deadline for submission of environmental monitoring reports periodically in Binh Duong province is 01 time / year (in the first quarter of next year ). In particular, the content must report the full results of the observation period prescribed.
For Investor Industrial Zone/Complex :
For investors industrial Zone/Complex, Provincial Committee has strict management measures with the frequency of environmental monitoring reports periodically higher, 02 times / year .
The deadline for submission of periodical reports as follows :
+ The deadline for submission of periodical reports 1st : in July yearly ;
+ Deadline for submission of the 2nd periodic report : on March of the following year .
9 . Frequently Asked Questions :
a. Must small enterprises make the environmental monitoring report periodically?
All businesses (large and small) manufacturing must have the have the environmental monitoring report periodically
b . Small enterprises (expect Binh Duong province) might suggest the State consider making the environmental monitoring report 1 time / year?
Enterprises just allowed to make the environmental monitoring report 1 time / year when the state have been inspected and give licensed (or dispatches) specify the frequency of reporting .
c .The punishment when there is not the report environmental monitoring?
– Caution : 1,000,000 to 2.000.000vnd
– Fines under Article 8 , Article 9 , Section 1 , Chapter 2 of Decree 179/2013/ND-CP dated 11/14/2013 .
– 500.000VND to 200.000.000VND fine, worse may be deprived the business license.
d . Enterprises don’t have any papers on environment, may make the report environmental monitoring ?
Yes. Enterprise has conducted environmental monitoring report periodically to normal .
e. How long the enterprises must make the environmental monitoring report from starting business date?
From 6 months.
f . Results of measurement and analysis of waste water , air exhaust in the process of implementing environmental monitoring report periodically been exceeded regulations, may be fined not ?
Yes. The fine stated in Decree 179/2013/ND-CP dated 11/14/2013 .
g . Where submit the Environmental monitoring report ?
Environmental Protection Agency or the Department of Natural Resources .
Why you should choose Ensol Company?
• Perform fast and professional.
• Dedicated legal advice and provide knowledge environment for your business.
• The analytical results of samples are certified by the VILAS – Certified International
• Reasonable price.
• Always beside you to solve all environmental problems have arisen.