Who need to have the Permit for exploitation of underground water?
The manufacturing enterprises, trade in services, industrial parks, residential areas, urban areas, factories, hospitals, hotels, factories, workshops, … want to exploit underground water.
How to have the Permit for exploitation of underground water?
- Survey collects data on topography, geomorphology, climate and hydrological conditions, social and economic impact of regional groundwater extraction.
– Define the geological characteristics.
– Geological and hydrological areas affecting underground water extraction.
– Take samples of well water then laboratory analysis.
– Determining the structure of water wells and mining stocks.
– Mapping of the area and the location of 1:25.000 ratio 1/50.000 according to coordinates VN 2000.
– Calculate the lower water level forecast.
– Calculate the operating cost and economic efficiency.
– Preparing map extraction wells.
– Prepare and submit project to authorities.
Why you should choose Ensol Company?
• Perform fast and professional.
• Dedicated legal advice and provide knowledge environment for your business.
• The analytical results of samples are certified by the VILAS – Certified International
• Reasonable price.
• Always beside you to solve all environmental problems have arisen.