Who need to have the Permit for exploitation of surface water?
All organizations and enterprises in and outside Vietnam country with activities related to the exploration, exploitation and use of excess surface water resources:
– 0.02 m3 / s for the exploitation of surface water used for agricultural production;
– Installed capacity of 50 kW for the exploitation of surface water used for power generation without the flow switch;
– 100 m3/day for mining and surface water used for other purposes;
This is stipulated in Decree No. 149/2004/ND-CP dated 27.07.2004 and Circular 02/2005/TT-BTNMT on 24/06/2005.
How to have the Permit for exploitation of surface water?
- Survey , gathering data on topography , geomorphology , climate and hydrological conditions , social and economic influence of the area of surface mining .
– Define the characteristics, hydrology mining areas: water quality, flow regime , water quality .
– Geological conditions affecting areas of surface mining, extraction needs .
– Surface water sampling and laboratory analysis.
– Mapping of the area and the location of 1:25.000 ratio 1/50.000 according to coordinates VN 2000.
– Calculate the predicted impact of the exploitation and use of water to local water resources, environment, and other affected objects.
– Calculate the operating cost and economic efficiency.
– Prepare and submit project authorities.
The documents, including:
+ An application for a license.
+ Scheme operators, together with the use of water for process operation where no mining works; Or status report mining, water use for cases where works are exploited.
+ Results of water quality analysis for the purposes prescribed by the State at the time of permit application;
+ Map of the area and the location of water exploitation 1/50.000 1:25.000 according to coordinates VN 2000;
+ Notarized copy of the certificate or valid papers on land use rights under the provisions of the law on land where mining works. Where the land where the work does not belong to exploit the land use rights of organizations and individuals there must be a written agreement for land use between organizations and individuals operating with organizations and individuals are have land use rights, the people’s Committees of communes, wards where the work is.
– Number of papers: 04 (copies).
Why you should choose Ensol Company?
• Perform fast and professional.
• Dedicated legal advice and knowledge environment for your business.
• Reasonable price.
• Always beside you to solve all environmental problems have arisen.