Who need to have the Permit for wastewater discharge into water?
The manufacturing enterprises, trade in services, industrial parks, residential areas, urban areas, factories, hospitals, hotels, factories, workshops, … discharge wastewater into water sources.
How to have the Permit for wastewater discharge into water?
- Survey collects data on technology production of business
– Identify sources of pollution such project air exhaust, waste water, solid waste, noise, identify the types of waste generated during construction and operation of the project .
– Assessing the impact of pollution sources from the project activity factors and environmental resources.
– Determine the need to use water and discharge water .
– Identify characteristics of waste water, exist waste water treatment system.
– Sampling of waste water inputs and outputs of the Company and laboratory analysis
– Description of wastewater treatment facilities: the method of discharge, discharge mode, discharge flow….
– Access to collect statistics, wastewater samples, describes the enterprise and the one adjacent waste receptacle sources (within a radius of 1 km for the discharge source )
– Identify specific receiving wastewater sources (rivers, streams, canals receiving wastewater) : hydrological regime .
– Evaluation of the activities related to the receiving water: natural characteristics, economic and social.
– Take samples of water in canal water waste (receiving direct source) at different locations and analyzed in the laboratory.
– Take samples of water in the river (last received power) at different locations and under the hydrological regime of the water , and then analyzed in the laboratory
– Evaluate the quality and capabilities of the receiving water receiving sewage .
– Assess the impact of the discharge of water into the enterprise.
– Mapping the location discharging wastewater into water sources 1:10,000 .
– Prepare the survey diagram, sampling.
- Prepare appraisal committee to approve the scheme and wastewater discharge
Why you should choose Ensol Company?
• Perform fast and professional.
• Dedicated legal advice and provide knowledge environment for your business.
• The analytical results of samples are certified by the VILAS – Certified International
• Reasonable price.
• Always beside you to solve all environmental problems have arisen.